Under the inspiration of the Dream Keepers Initiative
The STEM Frenzy festival and its upcoming workshops are to engage our city's children and the entire family with hands-on Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Health, Education, Art & Sports educational experiences, and workshops.
- Delivering hands-on educational experiences to students and families, including those residing in foster care, group homes, juvenile detention centers, homeless shelters, and government-assisted housing.
- Providing students with the tools they need to apply their full potential – resulting in individuals who lead successful lives and contribute to society and the communities in which they live.
- The following activities included are – Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Health, Education, Art & Sports.
- Hosting interactive learning experiences that allow learners of all ages to deepen their knowledge in STEM studies, gain confidence in their abilities and chart a course for future careers opportunities in STEM fields.
- Expose students to high-quality STEM programs and a network of like-minded peers and professionals where they can benefit from camaraderie, expertise from scientists and engineers as mentors.