We are currently looking for volunteers for our upcoming Stem Frenzy Festival!
Under the inspiration of the Dream Keepers Initiative
The STEM Frenzy festival and its upcoming workshops are to engage our city's children and the entire family with hands-on Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Health, Education, Art & Sports educational experiences, and workshops.
- Delivering hands-on educational experiences to students and families, including those residing in foster care, group homes, juvenile detention centers, homeless shelters, and government-assisted housing.
- Providing students with the tools they need to apply their full potential – resulting in individuals who lead successful lives and contribute to society and the communities in which they live.
- The following activities included are – Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Health, Education, Art & Sports.
- Hosting interactive learning experiences that allow learners of all ages to deepen their knowledge in STEM studies, gain confidence in their abilities and chart a course for future careers opportunities in STEM fields.
- Expose students to high-quality STEM programs and a network of like-minded peers and professionals where they can benefit from camaraderie, expertise from scientists and engineers as mentors.